1. Chocolate Coconut Tiramisu
A coconutty take on this classic Italian dessert, we replaced traditional marsala with Ciroc Coconut Vodka and added Chocolate Baileys and shredded coconut for added fun!
2 cups strong coffee, cooled to room temperature
1/4 cup Baileys Chocolat Luxe liqueur
1/3 cup caster sugar
2 tbsp Ciroc coconut vodka
250ml cream, lightly whipped
1 large packet of sponge fingers (savoiardi)
1 cup shredded coconut
Cocoa, for dusting
- Pour coffee and Baileys into a shallow dish.
- Beat the mascarpone and caster sugar in a medium mixing bowl with electric beaters until soft peaks form. Stir through vodka, then fold in whipped cream until combined.
- Dip sponge fingers into the coffee mixture, then arrange over the base of a rectangular pan or individual serving glasses. Spread half of the cream mixture evenly over the biscuits. Sprinkle with a light layer of shredded coconut, then repeat the layers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Dust with cocoa and serve.
Tip: if using individual serving glasses, top each glass with a White Christmas Vodka Ball (recipe below) for a little extra wow
2. Baileys Shots 3 Ways
Our Moscow Mule Copper Shot Glasses + a bottle of chocolate Baileys inspired these pint-sized festive garnishes:
1. Miniature Gingerbread Men: Get out your favourite gingerbread recipe + a miniature gingerbread man (or other shaped) cookie cutter. Before baking, make a small incision in the (ahem) “bottom” area of the cookie so it can rest nicely on your shot glass. Hint: do a few tests to ensure the incision is the right size (and eat the failures = win win!).
2. Toasted Mini Marshmallows: Fill your shot glass three-quarters with your favourite creamy liqueur, then top up with as few or as many mini marshmallows as your heart desires. “Toast” using a hand-held blow torch.
3. Peppermint Pretzel Swizzle Sticks: Dip store-bought pretzel sticks in melted white chocolate, cover with crushed Peppermint Bark then leave to set.
3. White Christmas Vodka Balls
“White Christmas”, a quintessentially Australian treat that appears around the festive season, is reimagined as an adult treat.
Makes 30-40 balls
250g plain sweet biscuits or cookies, crushed well
300g white chocolate, melted
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 cup puffed rice cereal
2 tbsp Ciroc coconut vodka
1 cup shredded coconut (for rolling)
Combine ingredients (except shredded coconut) in a large bowl and stir until well combined. Roll one large teaspoon of mixture into a ball using your hands, then roll in shredded coconut to coat. Repeat to make remaining balls, then place on a tray and refrigerate until firm. Serve as is, or in Weck jars as an edible Christmas gift for family and friends.
It’s official: White Christmas Vodka Balls are the new rum balls!