Jenny Park + Teri Lyn Fisher of Spoon Fork Bacon have shared some simple-but-sophisticated recipes for enhancing any grilling session! These mustard crusted bone-in pork chops are juicy + delicious, and a welcome alternative to hamburgers. Take a look!
Mustard Crusted Pork Chops
Serves 4 to 6
- 4 (10-12 ounce) bone-in pork chops, preferably frenched
1/2 cup whole grain mustard
2 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat grill to medium heat. (4-5 seconds using hand test)
2. Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl whisk together the mustards and garlic. Brush over both sides of chops and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
4. Brush grill with oil and grill chops for 6 to 7minutes. Baste chops with additional mustard marinade and flip. Grill for an additional 4 to 5 minutes or until barely pink in the center. (cook for 2 to 4 additional minutes for well done) Season with salt and pepper.
5. Remove from grill and allow to sit for 5 to 7 minutes before serving.
Jenny Park + Teri Lyn are the cooks, bloggers, photographers, and food stylists masterminds behind Spoon Fork Bacon. They’ve been known to mix popcorn and donuts with excellent results. You can follow their mouth-watering exploits on Instagram + Facebook, and check out their book, Tiny Food Party!
SHOP THE LOOK
Images: Teri Lyn Fisher