We’re so excited to be hosting our first-ever Etsy Pop-Ups in Australia on Saturday 21 June. Etsy AU has curated a stellar line up of 16 local artists. Read on to meet these amazing Aussie makers!
In Sydney or Melbourne? Please join us at Sydney’s west elm Bondi or Melbourne’s west elm Chapel St on Saturday 21 June, from 1pm to 6pm to meet our featured Etsy sellers and shop their unique and handcrafted homewares, accessories, stationery + more.
1. Hand printed textiles and accessories from Pom By Pomegranate
2. Hand crafted notebooks, prints and greeting cards from Inklet Papery
3. Hand-poured candles from Maison Blanche Candles
4. House Of Origin Designs: architecturally designed homewares, handmade from repurposed timbers sourced from construction projects.
5. Caryn Contemporary: watercolour pieces by artist Caryn Griffin
6. Sustainable, handcrafted jewellery by Ginny Reynders
7. PLANT Skincare: natural, plant-based skincare handmade to order
8. Letterpress studio Olive and the Volcano
1. Porcelain ceramics and illustration by wendy june
2. Individually hand carved stoneware from Koa by Kaitlin
3. Foil prints, watercolour illustrations, pencils and stationery from Miss Poppy Design
4. Handmade designs and accessories by Georgie Cummings
5. Modern & vintage inspired jewellery and homewares from PIRDY
6. Handmade designed objects from TreeHorn Design
7. Ecofriendly screenprinted fabric, paper & homewares from spin spin
8. Little Lumberjack by JenYani: hand crafted homewares using only FSC accredited timber