Etsy Pop-Up at west elm Seattle Curated by The Inspired Room
Please join us on Saturday, November 9th from 1pm – 6pm in Seattle where each of the featured Etsy sellers will set up within the west elm store to share and sell their homegoods, accessories, stationery and more. We’ll also have a Smilebooth, DJs and snacks. Click the images above to get a sampling of the local sellers that are participating.
The Inspired Room is a Seattle-based decorating blog written by Melissa Michaels with simple ideas for how to decorate and organize your home. Get to know her, or connect with her on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
Participating Seattle Etsy Sellers
- Love, Daniella by Daniella Lekach
- Wallingford Co by Kristin M
- Herbivore Botanicals by Julia and Alex
- Lily Emme Jewelry by Valerie Nethery
- Dahlia Press by Stephanie Clarke
- Fremont Candle Co.
- Garden Bon Bons
- On Your Case
- Tuttalou Press by Sarah
- Three Bad Seeds by Amanda Weiss
- Rouge + Whimsy by Erika
- Constellation & Co. by Sara McNally