This recipe was developed by Rose, a member of the west elm design team. Primarily a tabletop and dinnerware designer, Rose loves to cook and likes to understand how customers might use west elm products. As part of the design team’s weekly meeting, Rose shares a recipe she has recently tried — and now we’re sharing them with you!
I like to prepare this breakfast the night before so it’s all ready to go in the morning!
BANANA OVERNIGHT OATS (serves 2)
- ⅔ cup oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 banana chopped
- 1 container of 0% greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon agave syrup
WEST ELM MARKET TOOLS
• Feather Gray Feast by Wedding Chicks: Bourbon Poached Pears + Ice Cream
• Onigiri Rice Balls by Rice & Miso Everyday
• Pear + Apple + Ginger Crumble with Cinnamon Ice Cream from Jewels of New York