Add a splash of color to your party with this tasty sparkling treat…
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ounce dried hibiscus flowers
- Simmer water and sugar for 2 minutes, until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Steep flowers in the hot syrup for 5 minutes.
- Strain and chill until cold.
- 2 bottles of prosecco
- prepared Hibiscus Syrup
- Spoon 1 ounce of cold hibiscus syrup into a champagne flute or coupe glass.
- Top with 5 ounces of prosecco and serve.
SHOP CHAMPAGNE FLUTES + PARTY GLASSWARE
Third-Party Tags: banded-drinkware-c364