ROSEMARY MAPLE BOURBON SOUR
- 3 shots good bourbon
- 1½ shots freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 shot dark amber maple syrup
- 1 large sprig rosemary + 2 small sprigs
- Combine the bourbon, lemon juice and maple syrup in your Mason Shaker.
- Crush the large sprig of rosemary in your hand and add to the shaker.
- Add ice to above the level of the liquid, cap and shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Strain mixture into rocks glasses containing large cubes of ice and garnish with remaining small sprigs of rosemary.
SHOP BAR + GLASSWARE