A festive and fizzy drink to help get the party started…
SPARKLING GINGER PROSECCO
- 1 ounce sliced peeled fresh ginger
- ⅔ cup water
- ¼ cup granulated sugar for ginger syrup
- Simmer peeled fresh ginger with ¼ cup of the granulated sugar in ⅔ cup of water for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain and chill until cold.
- ½ cup granulated sugar for candied ginger
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- Finely grind the crystallized ginger with ½ cup of granulated suager in a blender or food processor.
Sparkling Ginger Prosecco
- 2 bottles of prosecco
- prepped Ginger Syrup
- prepped Candied Ginger
- lemon wedges for rimming the glasses
- Rim champagne coupes or flutes with lemon wedges and dip rim in candied ginger to coat.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of cold ginger syrup into each rimmed glass and top with 6 ounces of prosecco.
SHOP CHAMPAGNE FLUTES + PARTY GLASSWARE