Sweet treat! Here’s an easy and delicious non-alcoholic drink from Diana Yen of the Jewels of New York! Delicious for everyone — or easily doctored for those that want something stronger!
Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 sprigs of rosemary
- In a small saucepan, combine water and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add the rosemary and stir until sugar is dissolved completely.
- Remove from heat and let steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain the syrup into a container and set aside to cool.
Rosemary Pear Spritzer
- 4 cups pear juice
- ¾ cup rosemary simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, add the pear juice, rosemary simple syrup and lemon juice. Stir until well combined.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour the juice mixture over, until halfway full.
- Top with seltzer, garnish with rosemary sprigs and serve.
SHOP BAR + GLASSWARE
• Recipe: Creamy Pumpkin Soup with Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
• Recipe: Haricots Verts with Crispy Shallots
• Recipe: Spiced Bourbon Cider
• west elm | Gather Together
• Jewels of New York Kitchen Essentials