Roasted Cauliflower with Buttered Bread Crumbs from Jewels of New York
Roasted Cauliflower with Buttered Bread Crumbs
- 3 slices day old baguette, ½ inch thick
- ½ stick butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and coarsely minced
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place bread in a food processor and pulse until coarse crumbs form, about 3 to 4 times.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Add the crumbs to the pan and toast until golden brown. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the garlic and olive oil. Toss the cauliflower in the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer cauliflower to a baking sheet and roast until edges begin to brown, about 20-30 minutes.
- Transfer to a baking dish and top with bread crumbs.
SHOP COOK + SERVE WARE
• Recipe: Leek Bread Pudding with Crispy Wild Mushrooms
• Recipe: Creamy Pumpkin Soup with Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
• Recipe: Haricots Verts with Crispy Shallots
• Recipe: Spiced Bourbon Cider
• west elm | Gather Together
• Jewels of New York Kitchen Essentials